We have a large number of budgetary line items that could be funded as a “sponsored gift.” For example, a member currently funds the communion wine; this eliminates about $20 of monthly expenses for the church. Another member may want to pay for offering envelopes, a month’s worth of postage, or flowers for the altar when no one signs up. Any number of items could be considered. There is a form that should accompany any request for something to be added to the WISH LIST as well as contributing toward the purchase of a WISH LIST item.
Please remember that this is not intended to replace regular giving.
The following needs have been identified by the council or the voters of Hope. (All costs are estimates.) If you are interested in helping toward one or more of these items, please contact Pastor Baldwin or a member of the church council.
- Zero-Turn mower. (APPROX $5000)
- Carpet for the Parsonage. ($7100 which includes repair work to the stairs)
- Upgrading the lighting in the older part of the Fellowship Hall to LED. ($700)
THANK YOU, Wish list items that have already been funded:
- Benches for the playground
- LED candles for the altar
- Clock for the fellowship hall
- Evangelical Heritage Version of the Bible. We currently have 160 ready for purchase.
- “Fill and Chill” for the pavilion 48X24X32 $80
- Replacing the altar lighting with cooler, more cost effective LED lighting. ($1000)
- John Deere Garden/lawn trailer. ($450)
- Fan(s) for the pavilion